REDCO’s vision has always been intact with Qatar’s development and growth. REDCO implements a global strategy focused in developing core activities in the fields of construction & infrastructure industries. This strategy is aimed at expanding the company’s business activities and maintaining growth through innovation and entrepreneurship, constructing and developing large-scale projects in the State of Qatar and the region.
Environmentally Friendly Construction
The trend towards eco-friendly projects is growing stronger and we are committed to helping our clients build more energy efficient projects and using green building techniques and products. REDCO stays on top of developments in the construction industry and have collected some great links to green construction resources.
- Opening Ceremony of Crowne Plaza Hotel Doha, The Business Park
- Doha plans corniche redevelopment - 20 February 2012
- REDCO Construction Almana Gold Sponsors of 2nd Coliseum SUMMIT 2012
- Associate sponsors – MEED Feb 2012
- H.H. Sheikh Abdullah Bin Khalifa Al Thani Trophy - 19th January 2012
- QREC- Sponsors to Emir’s Trophy Dec 2011
- Founding Member – QGBC Nov 2011
- ASPIRE 4 Sport Expo Nov 2011
- IQPC QATAR Construction Summit Sep 2011
- Received ISO certificate June 2011